Robert Hupp (BA)
Current Title: Secretary
Past Employment: Director of Planning/Community Development, City of St. Charles
District 200 Students: Daughter and son attended Bower Elementary, Wheaton Warrenville Middle School, and Wheaton Central. Granddaughter attends Hubble Middle School.
Community & Service Experience:
– Member, Engage 200 Facilitation Team, December 2013-July 2014
– Bower PTA volunteer, 2012-2013
– Member, Warrenville Plan Commission, 1987-89; Chairman 1989
– Committee member, Downtown St. Charles Partnership, 1998-2008
– American Planning Association pro bono services volunteer
Bob Hupp spent 35 years in municipal planning, first with the City of Wheaton and then the City of St. Charles. During his 23 years with St. Charles he managed the department responsible for comprehensive planning, zoning, development review, building permits, and code enforcement. During Bob’s tenure the City grew from 18,000 to 33,000 residents and added significant commercial and industrial growth. Bob lives in Warrenville with his wife Toni and their granddaughter.