Cathy Mousseau (BBA, MBA)
Current Title: Board Member
Current Employment: President, Mousseau Consulting Group, LLC
District 200 Students: Children have attended the following schools from Kindergarten through high school graduation: Wiesbrook Elementary, Hubble Middle School, and Wheaton Warrenville South High School. One child has recently begun college studies and the other attends high school.
Community & Service Experience:
– School District 200 volunteer in various capacities since 2002
– Community leader for the successful 2008 Hubble Middle School referendum in District 200
– Current member of the Development Committee of People’s Resource Center
– Former board member of West Suburban Philanthropic Network
– Former board member of United Way of Wheaton/Carol Stream
– Various church leadership roles including council member, strategic planning, evangelism, missions, and youth ministries.
Cathy Mousseau of Wheaton brings to the NEW 200 Foundation, eight years of nonprofit development experience, 13 years of business experience, and more than 15 years of community service. Cathy is the President of Mousseau Consulting Group, LLC, which assists nonprofits in growing fundraising resources.