This has been an exciting year of revitalization and growth. We are pleased to report the impact of this work on the students of District 200. During the 2016-2017 school year, the Foundation:
- Awarded 27 Student Excellence Grants, fostering innovation in the classroom.
- Provided future-ready programs and resources to 19 schools, stimulating creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration.
- Funded over $57,000 worth of new programs, materials and resources to teachers and students.
- Helped raise $75,000 for classroom build-outs for the new Business INCubator courses at both high schools.
- Implemented Fund-A-Classroom, a crowd-funding website unique to District 200.
- To all 13 elementary schools in District 200; provided re-usable engineering cubes consisting of STEM materials offering hands-on activities which allow students to retain more of what they are taught.
None of this would have been possible without the generous support of our donors and volunteers. Thank you!