ACT/SAT Practice Test
June 1 - June 30
Student Excellence Foundation & C2 Education ACT / SAT Practice Test Event
Summer is the perfect time to get a head start on taking the practice Act / SAT!
The Student Excellence Foundation and C2 Education of Wheaton have partnered together to ensure your students get a head start on ACT / SAT prep, college planning, and more!
Dates: June 1—June 30, 2018
Available Test Times:
12:00pm on Mondays – Thursdays.
Saturdays at 9:30am or 1:00pm.
Who: High school students & middle school students (PSAT)
Location: C2 Education – 257 Rice Lake Square, Wheaton, IL 60189
What to Know
- Test is $25 and can be paid by cash or check (made payable to the Student Excellence Foundation).
Proceeds will benefit District 200 schools!
- A student can take the SAT and / or ACT ($25 each)
- Please bring pencils and a calculator
- Return after the tests are graded, for a FREE academic conference to go through in-depth analysis of results, discuss academic goals, plan a personalized goal-driven timeline, and more!
- 2 tests (in total) allowed per student per school year. (i.e. 2 SAT, 2 ACT or 1 ACT & 1 SAT)
- Complimentary testing available for students that receive free or reduced lunch in school.
Reserve your spot today!
Please call the C2 Wheaton Center at 630-517-8292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.