Educator Funding Options

The Student Excellence Foundation offers two options for District 200 staff to apply for funding; Student Excellence Grants and Fund-a-Classroom project requests.

Who can apply for a Grant or Fund-a-Classroom project?
Any District 200 school staff member who works directly with students (teacher, LLC Director, counselor, social worker, principal, etc.) is eligible to apply for a Student Excellence Grant or submit a Fund-a-Classroom request.

What is the difference between the Grant and Fund-a-Classroom options?
The below chart outlines the differences between Student Excellence Grants and Fund-a-Classroom options.

chart image

Read more about Student Excellence Grants.
Winter/Spring cycle open from Dec 22, 2017 to February 20, 2018

Student Excellence Grants

Read more about Fund-a-Classroom project requests.
Project requests can be submitted between December 1 and January 16, 2018
Fund a Classroom Logo

If you have questions on what option best fits your needs, please contact