We invite you to join other local business leaders in helping to enrich educational programs for the 13,000 students of District 200, which includes Wheaton, Warrenville and some areas of Winfield, Lisle and Carol Stream.
District 200 continues to provide a high-quality education for its students despite dwindling State funding and capped local tax revenue; Illinois currently ranks last in the nation in percentage of education funding that comes from the state.
The need for your support has increased in recent years as schools transition to 21st century teaching methods where the demand for innovative programs and the classroom technology to support them is growing at an exponential rate.
Please consider becoming a corporate partner of the Student Excellence Foundation.
Please review our corporate giving benefits and event sponsorship opportunities.
We have 3 events for the 2017-2018 school year:
- STEM Expo – November 3, 2017
- Mardi Gras Celebration – February 10, 2018
- Celebrate our Stars – April 26, 2018
The visibility and brand recognition your company will receive among the 10,000 school families in our school district will demonstrate your commitment to education and the success of the next generation.
Your donation will help supplement the limited discretionary funds available to support innovative projects, above the standard curriculum, that will help prepare students for success in a global workforce.
Your gift will make a difference!
The number of students impacted is directly related to your participation. As an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization with low overhead, 87% of your donation goes directly to the students.
Here are some examples of what donations provided last year:
- $250 - An iPad mini or a Chromebook
- $500 - Books for an “After School Reading Class” where students conduct research and prepare presentations
- $1,000 - Summer "Math Bags" to help at-risk K-4 students prevent the “summer slide”
- $1,500 - Flexible furniture that creates an environment that maximizes student learning
- $2,500 - Professional development course for 21st Century teaching techniques
- $5,000 - Learning center components that promote creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Thank you in advance for your support of children’s education! Please contact Steve Johnson with any questions.
Thanks in advance for your consideration,
The Student Excellence Foundation Board of Directors,
Kristin Chmiel, President
Bob Hupp, Secretary
Mark Bridge, Treasurer