Do you know that Illinois is currently LAST in the nation in the percentage of education funding that comes from the state? Despite lack of reliable state funding and a capped local revenue, District 200 continues to provide a high quality education. However, as schools transition to 21st Century teaching methods, demand for upgraded classroom technology and innovative programs, beyond the standard curriculum, is growing at an exponential rate. This is where you can help!
Please consider becoming a corporate partner and take a minute to review our corporate giving benefits and event sponsorship opportunities. Each of our events this school year offer the opportunity for significant visibility and brand recognition of your company to our 10,000 school families in the District.
Your gift will make a difference! We are an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization with very low overhead. 87% of each donation goes directly to students. Your help supplements the limited discretionary funds available to support innovative projects that will prepare our students for success in a global workforce.
Here are some examples of what donations provided last year:
- $250 - An iPad mini or a Chromebook
- $500 - Books for an “After School Reading Class” where students conduct research and prepare presentations
- $1,000 - Summer "Math Bags" to help at-risk K-4 students prevent the “summer slide”
- $1,500 - Flexible furniture that creates an environment that maximizes student learning
- $2,500 - Professional development course for 21st Century teaching techniques
- $5,000 - Learning center components that promote creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Thank you in advance for your support of children’s education! Please contact Steve Johnson with any questions.
Thanks in advance for your consideration,
The Student Excellence Foundation Board of Directors,
Andy Johnson, President
Bob Hupp, Secretary
Mark Bridge, Treasurer