Corporate Appeal As schools transition to 21st Century teaching methods, demand for upgraded classroom technology and innovative programs, beyond the standard curriculum, is growing at an exponential rate. This is where you can help! Please consider becoming a corporate partner and take a minute to review our corporate giving benefits and event sponsorship opportunities. Each of our events this school year offer the opportunity for significant visibility and brand recognition of your company to our 10,000 school families in the District.
- STEM Expo – November 9, 2018
- Top Golf Event – Saturday, February 9, 2019
- Celebrate our Stars – Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- $250 - An iPad mini or a Chromebook
- $500 - Books for an “After School Reading Class” where students conduct research and prepare presentations
- $1,000 - Summer "Math Bags" to help at-risk K-4 students prevent the “summer slide”
- $1,500 - Flexible furniture that creates an environment that maximizes student learning
- $2,500 - Professional development course for 21st Century teaching techniques
- $5,000 - Learning center components that promote creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration.