In Wheaton-Warrenville District 200, it is time to head back to the classroom. Educators are preparing creative, innovative ways to directly influence the District’s 12,711 students who are ready to be a part of this thriving learning community. Your donation today will be used to engage, enrich, and empower both students and teachers. It is the sole mission of the Student Excellence Foundation to support District 200 public education, early learning through 12th grade and a transition program. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that depends upon parent and community volunteers and your donations to provide critical funding for new technology, educational programs beyond the standard curriculum, and financial support in non-budgeted areas to all District schools. Please become a corporate partner. Review the Yearlong & Event Sponsorship Opportunities. Each offers significant visibility and brand recognition for your company. As a Corporate Sponsor, opportunities exist to also expand your visible impact through Foundation events:
- STEM EXPO – Friday, November 8, 2019
- Swing FORE Student Excellence at Top Golf– Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Celebrate our Stars – Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Bits & Bytes Boxes (robotic devices for learning to code) for every school
- Future of Instruction and Technology (FIT) professional development opportunities for District 200 educators and staff
- Collaboration spaces and green screens in all Library Learning Centers
- High School INCubators at both high schools, supported and sponsored. A team from Wheaton North went on to win at Nationals.
- 21st Century Seating and Workspaces added to classrooms throughout the District.
- Middle School Entrepreneur Expo supported and award to winning school presented.
- 23 Student Excellence Grants, including: Family Math & Science Night, multiple sets of classroom novels, Greg Tang author visit, and schoolwide Multicultural & STEAM Day events.
- FoundationGIVE crowd-funding platform enabling Fund-A-Classroom, which is unique to District 200, providing District educators a venue for posting and receiving funding for innovative classroom projects beyond the standard curriculum.
Please make your gift for this school year now.
For more information, please contact Vicki Sebela, Executive Director