The Student Excellence Foundation engages the community to enrich educational opportunities for District 200 students by offering a wide range of programs:
- Essential Needs Program for students and families in crisis.
- Student Excellence Grants, fostering innovation in the classroom.
- Fund-A-Classroom Campaigns, our online crowdfunding option for educators
- Student Excellence Scholarships
- Recognizing Educators through:
- Distinguished Educator Awards to recognize excellence
- Stars of the Week to recognize educators and staff who go above and beyond to support students in their school
- Student Excellence Fellows, recognizing educators who have received a Student Excellence Grant, had a successful Fund-A-Classroom Campaign, or received our Distinguished Educator Award