STEM Exhibitor Information
Thank you for participating in our STEM Expo on Friday, November 8, 2019. Please complete the Google Form below so we have your set-up needs and can update our program. Additional event details are below the Google Form.
If your exhibit contains any materials that could be hazardous to attendees, (chemistry, electricity, etc.) please forward a Proof of Liability Insurance form to Kristin@StudentExcellenceFoundation.org.
We compiled the below information to answer any questions you may have regarding this event.
Hubble Middle School
3S600 Herrick Road
Warrenville, IL 60555
November 8, 2019
Special Needs Preview - 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (commons area)
* The event opens at 5:30 for families with special needs so they can explore when it is less crowded, quieter, and easier to move around.
General Admission - 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (commons, hallways, small gym, and large gym)
* estimated attendance = 1,000 students, parents, and teachers
** If you have a display that contains strobe lights or electric current, please let us know so we can indicate this in the program.
Doors will open at 3:30pm to begin set-up.
Depending on your location, you can load-in the following doors:
- Commons/Hallway area - load-in door #1
- Small Gym - load-in doors #16/#17
- Large Gym - load-in doors #14/#15
- Please avoid applying tape to any floors or walls.
- The floors in the large gym are wood. If you have an exhibit that may be messy, please bring along something to help protect the floors or let us know if you would like to be moved to the commons area.
- We try our best to honor 'close to outlet' requests but please bring an extension cord as back-up.
Parking: Buses or trailers can park on the south and southwest corner of the school, bus parking is marked on the drive. All other cars can park around the perimeter or behind the school. There is also a parking lot that you can enter off of Galusha Ave that will hold 30 cars.
There will be a hospitality suite located in room A102 for exhibitors and volunteers with some water and light snacks. Concessions will also be sold by Hubble Middle School students/staff.
User Name = Guest
Password = Welcome200
If you have additional questions, please contact either: